The Lygon Arms is an award-winning luxury Hotel in the Cotswolds in Broadway a small village in Worcestershire in England.
With a vibrant history spanning over 600 years, we are confident that The Lygon Arms can provide the ideal environment for you to develop the skills needed for a career in hospitality.
Within the Lygon Arms Hotel:
- We have opportunities across all areas of industry, including Front of House, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Spa & Leisure, and Kitchen.
- After joining the Iconic Luxury Hotel group three years ago, which includes both Chewton Glen in Hampshire and Cliveden House in Berkshire, the Lygon Arms underwent a complete renovation.
- We now offer our guests full access to our extensive range of leisure facilities, which include a large spa complete with rooftop dining terrace, indoor swimming pool, fitness centre, three restaurant outlets and lounges, as well as a choice of 86 bedrooms all within 3 acres of magnificent Cotswold gardens.
- The Lygon Arms is an authentic English Coaching Inn located on the high street within the village of Broadway, just 2 hours from London. Rich in British history, our village attracts thousands of visitors from diverse locations across the world each year, and we were only recently featured in the UK’s Good Food Guide for Worcestershire county.
- We offer accomodation and meals for employees if required.