We are part of a small independent pub company and our pub is in West Norwood – The Great North Wood
Who are we?
We are a friendly local serving fantastic food with ever changing specials and pub classics, great drinks including a wide selection of craft ales and spirits. We have a quiz night and live music throughout the week and we are always looking for other events to host at our lovely pub! In the summer we open our outside bar!
Why join us?
All our new recruits will have plenty of opportunity to actively join the discussion on what events could drive us forward - the more ideas you have the better!
We are also expanding – this means you will possibly have the opportunity to take on bigger and more challenging roles in the future.
What we need
* As someone with experience in the industry you will know that a friendly and approachable manner is essential.
* You will be able to manage a small team, give instructions and delegate as well as run shifts on your own.
- An understanding of what is needed for quieter lunch trade and for busy evenings.
- Staffing levels, managing bookings via internet and phone and delivering a consistent and great service will all be part of your routine.
- Communication with our kitchen team is essential, you will be working closely with the Head Chef.
- Knowing how to make drinks - pouring pints, preparing cocktails or brewing fantastic coffee is essential
- Organizing trainings and staff meetings, preparing paperwork and weekly orders, dealing with deliveries, change orders.
We offer a 48 hour contract to our managers. The starting salary is £22k+ depending on experience plus bonuses and gratuity.
Email us, call us or pop in anytime!
Looking forward to meet you!