WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS AT OUR NEWLY REFURBISHED STUNNING LOCATION:
FRONT OF HOUSE BAR AND WAITING / HOUSEKEEPER We are looking to fill two vacancies for front of house members of staff who can command a busy environment providing the highest levels and have pride in their work.
- The right candidates have experience in front of house but capable of being flexible. Experience of housekeeping would be a distinct advantage for FOH staff and a willingness to do some KP shifts would also be welcome if required.
- 6 days per week in the summer and winter.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills required.
- Candidates must be friendly, conscientious, enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a dynamic team, use initiative and be capable of working the bar or waiting in the restaurant and experience in housekeeping to cover the housekeeper’s days off.
- Flexibility is regarded as a distinct advantage and as such the perfect candidate would be willing to fulfill various other activities if required.
- In the summer season hours will be 40+ per week.
- Candidates must be looking to commit to our hotel as the positions are permanent.
- FOH / General Assistant will be hourly paid, dependent upon age and experience.
- Live in accommodation is available (chargeable), but due to restriction with the number of rooms available FOH staff in all cases must be willing to share a room with someone of the same sex if required in the summer season.
- All positions will commence with a 3 month probationary period.
- All positions will attain between 40+ hours per week in the height of the season, but will be slightly less in the winter months.
- Hourly rate below is a guide and is dependent upon age and experience.
- It is essential that candidates that apply for these positions are available throughout the Christmas and New Year period, however please note we are closed on Christmas Day.
About Us: One of the highest rated Inns in Scotland on Tripadvisor and recently refurbished. The Galley of Lorne Inn is a family run 17th Century Drover’s Inn and country retreat situated in the picturesque village of Ardfern which nestles among the hills beside Loch Craignish looking out towards the islands of Jura and Scarba. We are 30 minutes away from Oban (the gateway to the isles.) With a large marina also in the village our clientele during the summer consists of a rich mixture of yachtsmen (and women), tourists and a vibrant local community. We have been awarded the Excellence award from Tripadvisor for many years and so have now been inducted into the Tripadvisor Hall of Fame.
If you would like to work in this beautiful location within a friendly team, please contact Nicola Gardner.
Please Apply for Job Online with a CV. NO AGENCIES