You will assist with all aspect of running Front of House, you will always work on behalf of our Guests and work with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow: at least 1 years Experience Required.
• Experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment.
• Cash handling skills
• Good understanding of food hygiene and Covid regulations
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or with a team
• Excellent attention to detail and a passion to deliver high quality service and standards to our customers
• Good customer service skills and ability to deliver high quality service and interact with all types of customers.
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Use of Tills and Accommodation Systems
• Checking guests in & out of the Hotel
• Answering phone and dealing with enquiries
• Adhering to Bar Cleaning Rota and all Covid Cleaning policies in place
• In House training.
Uniform not supplied: Dress black trousers, Black dress shirts and black shoes.
Accommodation provided A single room en-suite will be provided in one of the staff lodges on the holiday home park or within a shared static caravan (own room). Electricity requires to be paid for as you use it via a card meter, Gas bottles bought from Warden. Accomodation security is required for your accommodation, which is taken at £100 per week for the first two weeks.
Hours & Salary